There are a variety of industrial vacuums that may be utilized in the metalworking or machine shop industry. From recovery of coolants and lubricants, collection of small debris, metal chips, to the cleanup of lathes and cutting and grinding machines, a wider variety of tasks and vacuums need to be considered.
The particular industrial vacuum cleaning solution is dependent on the particular metalworking center or application. Many commercial shop type vacuums are not sufficient or practical for many of these heavy industrial applications.
Typical material encountered includes dust, sludge, lubricants, fiber, abrasives materials, grindings, turnings, punch outs, metal chips and slag.
HafcoVac manufactures a wide range of metalworking vacuums for machine shops. Features of our metalworking vacuums include:
- Extra heavy duty hoses withstand abrasive nature of metal recovery.
- Explosion proof models can safely recover hazardous metal dusts.
- HEPA filtration available for dust recovery.
- Lubricants will not clump, clog or harm the vacuum.
- Multiple tools and attachments for versatility in use at stations or all around your facility.
- Operate safely with compressed air, NOT electricity!
- Have no moving parts to wear, burn out, or spark
- Perform in wet or dry applications
- Are made in the USA
- Deliver up to 3x the power of the electric “competition” – up to 19″ HG vacuum lift (~228″ water)
HV-55-2010V – The 55 gallon, 100CFM, 2” hose model is a popular choice for machine shops, particularly those who have ample compressed air supply, and may need to pick up chips or long turnings that may clog a smaller vacuum hose
HV-30-1560V – The 30 gallon, 60 CFM, 1.5” vacuum hose is nearly as powerful as its big brother, though uses 40% less compressed air, has a smaller collection container and a 1.5” vacuum hose. This vacuum is perfect for shops which might have constrained air supplies, or who might prefer a general purpose workhorse, and expect smaller recovery chips.