All returns must be made within 30 days from date of purchase. All items must be included with original packaging in like new condition. Orders returned with items missing, damaged, dirty or improperly packaged will incur a 20% restocking fee. Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. A return authorization must be obtained prior to return to HafcoVac. All sales are final on special orders and consumable items.
HafcoVac may supply demonstration units to customers, based upon availability. Demonstration units are generally used, but in perfect working condition. The demonstration period is limited to 15 days, at which time the customer will have the option to return the unit, or purchase it from HafcoVac. A discount may be available based on overall condition at the beginning of the demonstration period. Shipping of demonstration units in both directions is the responsibility of the customer, unless delivered by a sales representative.
Volume discounts are available on orders of any combination of 2 or more heads or complete units.
2-5 units: 5%
6-10 units: 10%
11+ units: 15%
The above discounts apply to your entire HafcoVac purchase. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Multiple units placed as separate orders must be within 2 weeks of one another to be eligible for the discount. Please inquire about distributor or sales representative arrangements.
HafcoVac may authorize open account terms (Net 30) for Business purchases as follows:
1) Complete your order on-line and choose the ‘Check / PO’ option at checkout.
2) Include the following items on your purchase order:
- D-U-N-S (D&B) number for your company
- Submission of several trade references will be helpful. These may be required if the D&B report is unclear.
- Please indicate your company’s structure (i.e. Sole Proprietor, LLC, C Corp, Sub S, etc.)
- Include your HafcoVac order number. This can be found in your confirmation email.
3) Submit PO’s to (201) 447-1065 (fax) or Orders@HafcoVac.com
4) We will respond promptly. An email will be sent to the account entered at the time you placed your order once we have reached a decision.
Shipping to Canada and Internationally
We ship our products anywhere in North America and all over the world. All prices are quoted in US dollars, and any import duties or brokerage fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
To Canada: Smaller items (filters, vacuum heads and other parts) will ship UPS Ground to Canada, with any taxes, duties and fees due upon receipt. Larger items (complete vacuums) ship via our freight carrier. Please provide your preferred freight broker details (Company name, address and phone number) in the notes field with your order to facilitate the import process.
To other Countries: Smaller items will ship via UPS Worldwide with import duties, taxes and fees due upon receipt. Large items (complete vacuums) are shipped via our international freight carrier. Please provide your preferred freight broker details (Company name, address and phone number) in the notes field with your order.
As always, feel free to call us with any questions you have. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process.